- The Optics includes a Battery Charge Light indicator.
- Service Life is the Number of Times that the Optics are functional. It is equal to 50 uses. Once the service life is finished the Optics should be discarded by the user. Service Life starts the first time the user turns on the Optics. Each time the Optics is turned on and the lens warming period has finished counts as one use.
- The Optics includes a Service Life Light indicator.
Disposable Blade and Eyecup
- Fully protects Optics from patient contact.
- Quick and easy assembly with Optics.
- Include lenses at the distal end of blade and also in eyecup.
- Regular: Size 3, Blue (A-511) For use with ETT 7.0 – 8.5. Minimum mouth opening: 18mm
- Small: Size 2, Green (A-521) For use with ETT 6.0 – 7.5. Minimum mouth opening: 18mm
- Recharges the battery.
- Displays the remaining number of uses of the Optics.
- It should be connected to main supply and switch turned on.
- It can be used with an Airtraq Avant Blade assembled onto the Optics.
- It has a hole pattern on its base that fits any mounting device for VESA 75/75 standard.