Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is charged on all orders at a cost of £6.31 excluding VAT to anywhere within mainland UK (Certain hard to reach areas may incur a courier surcharge) (A surcharge may be charged for items shipped direct from the manufacturer).
- Additional surcharges may apply if delivery is to offshore islands, including Northern Ireland, and to various Scottish postcodes north of Glasgow / Edinburgh. Iqarus Training Ltd will seek confirmation from the customer that any adjustment to the quoted cost of carriage is acceptable, prior to dispatch of the order.
- On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Iqarus Trainig Ltd is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises us via telephone within four working days from the date of delivery.
- We dispatch our orders via Royal Mail and APC Courier services. We anticipate that all deliveries will arrive as specified, however Iqarus Training Ltd cannot accept any liability for any delayed or lost deliveries.
- Please note: Should you require delivery to an address other than the billing address, please ensure that the correct information is provided when ordering. If you provide the incorrect address details, your order may be delayed. We reserve the right to only deliver to the billing address.
- Additional delivery surcharges may apply to some parts of Scotland, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight, The Channel Islands and other parts of non-mainland United Kingdom.
- Iqarus Training ltd will hold unsuccessful deliveries for 21 days unless they are engraved items and then they are held for 6 months. If contact with the customer has been unsuccessful after this period we reserve the right to dispose of the goods.
Cut-Off Order Times
- All orders placed before 3.30pm Monday to Friday will be reviewed the same day, and an anticipated delivery schedule will be sent to you for your information. For orders placed via the website tracking details will be sent upon dispatch to the email address provided for the order.
For delivery to non-UK destinations, our website does not, at present calculate shipping, so under these circumstances, we would ask that you contact Iqarus Training Ltd to arrange a delivery cost for your shipment, that way we can make sure the quotation you are supplied is accurate.
A product purchased from Iqarus Training ltd may be returned for the following reasons in compliance with the Distance Selling Regulations (European Council Directive 97/7/EC) :
- If the product arrives faulty or damaged.
- If the product is incorrect due to a miss-pick or misinformation (this must be reported within 7 days of receiving the product/s)
- The customer finds the product unsuitable, dissatisfied with the product or has reconsidered the purchase.
Items returned to Iqarus Training ltd for the reasons outlined above should be done so within 30 days of receipt, and should also meet the following criteria:
- Goods must be returned as sold i.e. in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Any free gifts or other additional bundled items delivered with the products must also be returned.
- You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Number/confirmation and label the parcel/s with it to allow the return to be dealt with as efficiently as possible.
Failure to meet the above criteria may result in the return being rejected.
If you would like to return an item please contact the returns department at Iqarus Training ltd on 01432 355964 (option 2) to obtain a returns authorisation number. Your parcel will then need to be returned to the following address:
Iqarus Training Ltd
Whitestone Business Park
Please note you must organise the return of the items at your expense unless the item is faulty or incorrect due to an error by Iqarus Training ltd in this instance your item will either be collected or postage will be refunded. This is at the discretion of Iqarus and cannot be requested.
For some items purchased we may ask the manufacturer to contact you directly to establish the nature of the fault and then depending on the fault we will either organise a repair or replacement or in some instances ask you to liaise with the manufacturer directly.
In some circumstances when products are past their warranty or repairs are outside the warranty terms a charge may occur.
When an item becomes faulty more than 30 days after purchase please call the Iqarus Training ltd Returns Department for advice on 01432 355964