Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid£120.00
Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid
The qualification and learning outcomes are based on the recommendations of:
- The Resuscitation Council (UK)
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- A distinguished panel of experts in medical care
The qualification is ideal:
- For people who are required to provide emergency first aid to infants and/or children
- Based on the EYFS syllabus for emergency first aid courses
Learners should be able to demonstrate the practical administration of safe, prompt, effective first aid in emergency situations with an understanding of the role of the first aider.
The objective of the qualification is to benefit Learners by preparing them to deal with a range of emergency first aid situations when looking after infants/children.