Electronic Advanced Cardiac Life Support (eACLS)£105.00 – £210.00
This fast and convenient online course provides immediate access to advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) training. Perfect for health care professionals or anyone needing certification or recertification, eACLSTM features
- Highly interactive activities that satisfy the knowledge requirements of ACLS training.
- Substantial savings over conventional classroom ACLS courses.
- Instant continuing education credits upon successful completion of the online course.
- Anytime, anywhere learning at your own pace, and in the comfort of your home or office. Now you can complete the entire theory element of the course in just a few hours.
PLEASE NOTE: The Online course is theory based and DOES NOT teach practical skills such as ET intubation that will be required for the practical assessment. We therefore recommend this course for ALS level practitioners only.
eACLS is developed in partnership with the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP), a leader in emergency medicine education and health education.
If you wish to earn an official eACLS Course Completion Card endorsed by the American College of Emergency Physicians, you must also complete a practical skills examination at our approved eACLS Educational Center in Herefordshire UK.
You must print out the acknowledgement certificate verifying that you completed the knowledge component of the course before participating in the practical skills examination. It will take approximately two hours including admin time to complete the four required skill stations:
- CPR and AED (One- and two-person CPR with an AED)
- Airway and Ventilation Management (BVM, ET, SGD, and RGD use)
- ECG Arrhythmia Recognition and Treatment Modalities (Sixteen ECGs and patient presentations)
- Cardiac Arrest Management (MegaCode)
For available practical assessment dates please contact us on +44 (0) 1432 355964 or email@example.com