- Roles and responsibilities in education and training.
- Ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Relationships between teachers and other professionals.
- Boundaries between the teaching role and other professionals.
- Points of referral to meet the individual needs of learners.
- Inclusive teaching, including:
• Ways to create an inclusive teaching and learning environment
• Creating an inclusive teaching and learning plan
• Justifying own selection of teaching and learning approaches,
resources and assessment methods in relation to individual
• Delivering inclusive teaching and learning to meet
• Evaluating the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning
including areas for improvement
• Using teaching and learning approaches to meet
• Communicating with learners in a way that meets their needs
- Understanding assessment in education and training
• Different methods of assessment and how they can be
adapted to meet individual learner needs
• How to involve learners and others in the assessment process
• The role and use of constructive feedback
• Record keeping of assessments